Dear coffee we have to talk. I’m a coffee addict
Some people just want to have fun. Someone else just wants to have coffee. What kind of person are you?
Here’s a list of 10 things that people who are coffee addicts know to be true:
1) There’s no ‘good morning’ without a coffee
2) “Where’s my coffee?” is the first question you ask when you arrive in your office
3) You don’t have friends who only drink tea
4) You only drink black coffee without sugar
5) You have promised your doctor to drink only three cups a day
6) A caffeine overdose could be a good way to die
7) Your personality is directly correlated with how much caffeine you have in your body
8) The smell of coffee is your favorite drug
9) You don’t accept the existence of ginseng coffee. No joke
10) You are so happy when the Starbucks bartender spells your name correctly because he meets you every day
So what do you think? Do you have a problem with caffeine?
You might also like
- Best coffee consuming countries
- What coffee says about you?
- Priorities for employees. Coffee first!
- Coffee and dessert pairings