Coffee is more important than security in the office. This is why
According to a poll conducted by Inspiration Office, an office furniture consultancy with working places in Johannesburg and Cape Town, coffee is more important than safety. Why? The main priority for thousands of South Africans is having access to good coffee and tea.
Here a list of their preferences:
– Coffee (95%)
– Security (91%)
– Healthy environment (87%)
– Natural light (85%)
– Greenery (71%)
– Canteens (65%)
– Comfortable chairs (52%)
The survey, says Inspiration Office MD Richard Andrew, has also revealed what are the biggest annoyances for those who work in an office.
– People talking loudly on the phone (88%)
– People eating pungent food in the office (76%)
– Bad bosses (66 %)
As we can notice, neither of these things reaches the coffee percentage. This means coffee is fundamental to ensure employees stay happy during timework. What do you think?
You might also like
- Best coffee consuming countries
- What coffee says about you?
- Coffee and dessert pairings
- Coffee drinks around the world
Leave a Reply